Monday, August 28, 2006

...He had an incredible sexual appetite and would often sleep with three or four girls in the same night...had a great choice (Many times he told me casually about the times he'd be with four women in one big bed)...

...
He went as he would have wanted: stoned in bed with a beautiful girl and without any pain...

...
one of the most frightening things to happen to me was an incident concerning this chick...were asleep in the bed one morning and the first thing I remember was looking up and seeing this white guitar coming at me....I don't know how long this continued but the girl finally stormed out of the room with the guitar that she was supposed to have bought for him. After that little exhibition was over, he had to figure out some way to get his guitar back because that was the only one he had at that time, and he could hardly afford to buy one...got in touch with her and with some smooth-talking managed to persuade her to bring the guitar back, but her conditions were that he had to get rid of me. And so he told her he would so that she'd bring it back. Then he told me to wait in the lobby so she wouldn't see me when she came to return the guitar...he told me afterwards that he'd to make love to her to quiet her down and pacify her...


-- on the sexual exploits of the late great Mr. Jimi Hendrix
as told by his former girlfriend Kathy Etchingham

No comments: